Do this because
See more than 45 points of interest related to the culture of the Jewish community
Visit the interiors of the main monuments with a single ticket
Discover the history of the Jewish Community with an expert guide
What to expect
During a walking tour of the Jewish cultural district, you will see more than 45 points of interest related to the culture of the Jewish community of the city. Traveling through the old Jewish quarter, you will enjoy the sites in the area and even have the opportunity, if you wish, to visit the interiors of the main monuments with a single ticket.
From Waterlooplein, where the Spinoza monument is located, to the Amsterdam Zoo, site of the National Holocaust Memorial, and from the Hermitage area of Amsterdam, the location of The Shadow Canal Monument, to the Nieuwe Herengracht canal, where you will find the Impressive Portuguese Synagogue...and more.
During the tour you will see:
- The Jewish Museum
- Portuguese Synagogue
- Holocaust Monument
- The Resistant Museum
- ARTIS Amsterdam
- Hollandse Schouwburg (Holocaust Museum)
- Amsterdam Botanic Gardens
- Hermitage Museum
- Spinoza Statue
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
What's not included
Jewish Cultural Quarter ticket
Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1, Amsterdam 1011 PL, Noord-Holland, NL
Look for your guide with a blue umbrella or a name tag with our logo (Amsterdam Guías and Tours) at the main door.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Maximum group size of 10 people
- Note the Jewish Cultural Quarter ticket is not included in this tour. You will only see the exteriors of the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue and the National Holocaust Memorial
- Your guide has your best interests in mind. While the tour usually includes the sites and stories listed in the description, your tour may vary depending on the interests of the group
- Please note the tour involves some walking
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing for walking
- An umbrella or raincoat is a "must" in The Netherlands