Do this because
Take panoramic photos and see the eternal peace flame at the Peace Palace in The Hague
Enjoy free time in Rotterdam to explore the city center on your own
Visit a traditional Dutch pottery factory
What to expect
Experience the perfect combination of modernity and tradition, from the new and vibrant Rotterdam to the old town of The Hague or the ceramic factories of Delft, on a 8-hour tour from Amsterdam.
On this 8-hour tour you will hear stories such as the close relationship between the Orange-Nassau family and the city of Delf, then enjoy a tour of the life and work of geniuses such as Vermeer or visit the Delft ceramic factory.
In addition to touring the streets of modern Rotterdam, visiting the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city. You will walk towards the Binnenhof and become immersed in the life of some famous people who passed through The Hague.
During the tour you will:
- Peace Palace in The Hague:
- Take a nice panoramic picture of the gardens and visit the eternal peace flame
- Old city center of The Hague:
- During the walking tour, you will explore the Binnehof (Inner Court), the Hofvijver, the Ridderzaal (Hall of Knights) or the Noordinde Palace among other places around the Buitenhoff (Outer Court)
- Visit to the famous Erasmus bridge
- Enjoy free time in Rotterdam to explore the city center on your own, have lunch or visit the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city
- Visit one of the traditional Dutch pottery factories: De Delftse Pauw
- Please note we will not visit the city of Delft (just the pottery factory)
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Guided tour with live guide English
Optional written explanation in Spanish (if selected at checkout)
Transportation by private bus
Walking tour in The Hague
Free time in Rotterdam
Visit to a ceramic factory in Delft
What's not included
Hotel pick-up and/or drop off
Food and drinks not specified under “Inclusions”
Visit the city of Delft
Prins Hendrikkade 52, Amsterdam 1012 AC, Noord-Holland, NL
Meet your tour guide at 8.45am, the bus leaves at 9.00am.
- Fridays and Sundays at 8.45am
Amsterdam Guías & Tours BV
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note tours in Spanish are by written explanation
- The tour includes a walking tour in The Hague, free time in Rotterdam and the visit of one pottery factory in Delft
- This tour involves some walking
- You may keep your luggage on the bus during this tour. The buses are private and will keep your belongings while you enjoy the tour
- Buses are not adapted for wheelchair access
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- An umbrella is a must when visiting in The Netherlands