Do this because
Cruise on the famous UNESCO World Heritage canals of Amsterdam
Enjoy the richest Van Gogh collection in the world with skip-the-line entrance
See over 200 paintings, 500 drawings and 750 letters from the Dutch master
Combine a canal cruise with an entrance ticket for the best way to experience the city
What to expect
Recieive an entrance ticket to the Van Gogh Museum and relax on a famous canal cruise of Amsterdam with this combination ticket. Explore Amsterdam at 2 of the city's highlights and have the flexibility to decide in which order you would like to visit them.
Sail on the canals of Amsterdam, the best way to see the city, on a 75-minute cruise. Experience the best historical locations from the water, while munching on your choice of a sweet or savory snackbox.
Then, discover the world's largest collection of works by Vincent Van Gogh at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, featuring masterpieces such as Almond Blossom, Sunflowers and The Bedroom.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
75-minute canal cruise with audio guide in 21 languages
Sweet or savory snackbox
Entrance Van Gogh Museum
What's not included
Multimedia audio tour inside Van Gogh Museum
City Canal Cruise: Board any next available boat with your open ticket located at Stadhouderskade 501 (1071 ZD), opposite the Hard Rock Café. Look for the Canal Boat Company sign.
Van Gogh Museum: Scan the barcoded ticket to enter the museum during your time slot at directly at Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam.
Blue Boat Company
Important to know
- You must be at least 5 years old to participate in this experience
- This ticket is valid for 1 city canal cruise and single timed entry to Van Gogh Museum
- Please note the time selected at check-out is your entrance time for the Van Gogh Museum
City Canal Cruise:
- Your cruise ticket is an open ticket to use at any time during operating hours
- Show your voucher and pick up your choice of a sweet or savory snackbox at the ticket office before boarding the ship
- Audio guide on the canal cruise is offered in 21 languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Thai, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Swedish, Korean and Hindi