Do this because
See the extensive art collection of the Rijksmuseum
Save time and skip the long lines
Relax on a 1-hour cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam
What to expect
Have it all on your visit to the fabulous city of Amsterdam with a convenient combination ticket which includes a 1-hour canal cruise along the city's most famous canals and a fast-track ticket to Rijksmuseum!
Not only will you have a chance to see an extensive and beautiful art collection showcasing Dutch history between 1200 AD and 2000 AD, but you'll also avoid a notoriously long queue at the entrance.
And since no visit to Amsterdam is complete without experiencing it from the water, you will be able to have a wonderful time on a cruise along the city's famous canals.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
1-hour canal cruise
Fast-track entrance ticket for the Rijksmuseum
Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Rijksmuseum: Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction at your booked time-slot.
Canal Cruise: You must choose your timeslot at the operators store located in Damrak 26 as soon as possible - after your arrival in Amsterdam.
- Rijksmuseum is open daily from 9.00am-5.00pm
- You may enter the attraction only at the time you have selected during booking
- Canal cruise schedule:
- 19 March - 18 October: Boat departs daily 9.00am-10.00pm, every 20 minutes
- 19 October - 17 March: Boat departs daily 9.30am-9.00pm, every 30 minutes
Tourism Group International
Important to know
- You may enter the attraction only at the time you have selected during booking. A waiting time may apply in busy periods
- The cruise is not wheelchair accessible