Do this because
Enjoy a 75-minute canal cruise of Amsterdam
Exeperience best views of the 17th-century buildings lining the city canals
Admire the Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection
See historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals and most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’
What to expect
Enjoy a 75-minute canal cruise of Amsterdam, along with entrance tickets to see the Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection.
On this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best of our historical city. It offers you the best views of the 17th-century buildings lining the city canals, and will also show you the 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. You’ll come across new architecture and bridges, showing a city that is rooted in history but continues to develop and change.
See the Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection featuring some of the nation’s most famous works, including historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’, which takes pride of place in a beautifully lit hall allowing visitors to enjoy every tiny detail.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Canal cruise ticket
Audio guide in 21 languages
Entrance to Rijksmuseum
Rijksmuseum, Museumstraat, Amsterdam, Nederland
The Rijksmuseum is located at Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
City Canal Cruise is available from 2 docks: The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience.
Blue Boat Company
Important to know
- Your ticket for Rijksmuseum is a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can ONLY enter the museum at this specific time
- Please note that your voucher needs to be scanned at Rijksmuseum
- Changing your timeslot after booking is NOT possible
- Audio guide is available on board in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Croatian, Czech, Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa, Polish, Swedish, Hindi and Arabic
- The boats are wheelchair accessible. You will be asked to contact the tour operator to confirm a spot. These details are available on you voucher that you will receive after booking