Do this because
Visit the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe
Access to the rooftop of Pompidou Center - View of Paris
Book in advance to skip the line at the ticket office
What to expect
Welcome to the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe! This ticket gives you access to the permanent collection of the Centre Pompidou, the Musée National d'Art Moderne and the Galerie des Enfants.
The Centre Pompidou, also known as the European MOMA, houses the richest National Modern Art Museum in Europe. This huge contemporary building was inaugurated in 1977 and commissioned by the former President of France, Georges Pompidou. It is located in the heart of Paris at a walking distance from the principal city monuments. Being at the same time a library, a music and acoustics research center and a museum, this unusual cultural institution puts together modern and contemporary creations, including plastic arts, books, design, music and cinema.
Important information: The ticket does not give access to temporary exhibitions.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Staff have their temperatures checked regularly
Contactless payment is available for tips and extras
Staff are regularly tested for COVID-19
Access to the permanent collection
Access to the Musée National d'Art Moderne
Access to the Galerie des Enfants
What’s not included
Access to the temporary exhibitions
Centre Pompidou, Place Georges-Pompidou 75004 Paris
Do not queue at the ticket office! Show your ticket at the entrance to the Center Pompidou. Take the line 'Visiteurs avec billet' (visitors with tickets).
Important to know
- Important: The ticket does not give access to the temporary exhibitions
- You can access the museum at the entry time you chose when booking
- The entrance is free for children under 18 years old
- Every first Sunday of the month admission is free
- Access to the Centre Pompidou is prohibited to visitors with large items of luggage. These are not accepted at the cloakroom.
- In the context of the health crisis, all visitors, including members and beneficiaries of free admission, must reserve a time slot to access the exhibitions and the museum
- Ticket price: €14 + 1€ booking fee