Do this because
Explore the royal wedding venue of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle
Discover St George's Chapel, Queen Mary's Dolls' House and the Royal State rooms
Visit the 5,000 year old Neolithic stones at the world-famous Stonehenge
Soak in the history of one of the UK's oldest cities with a walking tour of Oxford
What to expect
It's hard to believe that the imposing Windsor Castle is a working residence, but pay a visit to this lavish fortress and you'll soon discover why it's still the Queen's favorite weekend home. Overlooking the Thames and a stone's throw away from Windsor town, you'll be able to peek inside the luxurious State Apartments and marvel at the priceless artwork by Leonardo da Vinci and Rembrandt that hangs on the walls. You can even see Queen Mary's Dolls' House which is a beautiful model royal home that features electricity, running water and working lifts - every young Queen's dream!
Leave Windsor behind and spy the mysterious Stonehenge as you approach Salisbury Plain. You'll be able to get up close to the 5,000 year old monument during this visit to the stones and learn why its origins have puzzled experts for hundreds of years. Now, you can make up your own mind and solve the mystery yourself!
Your next stop of the day will be Oxford where you can stroll through the quaint cobbled streets and get a real feel for the historic city. You'll continue your history lesson as you wander through the college courtyards and visit the 17th century Bodleian Library which belongs to Oxford University, the oldest university in the English-speaking world.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
Return transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Please meet your tour at Bus Stop 1 at the Greenline Coach Terminal.
- This tour runs daily
- The check-in time is 8.00am and the tour departs at 8.30am
- Please note the following closures:
- 14 and 16 June (State Apartments are closed)
- 15 June (Windsor Castle is closed)
- 23 and 24 December (St. George's Chapel closes at 1.00pm)
- 25 and 26 December (Windsor Castle is closed)
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Windsor Castle is closed on the 15th of June. On this days, your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
- Please bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures / disruptions may be subject to change
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary's Dolls' House and the Drawings Gallery will still be open
- You can enjoy a 25% discount on Stonehenge guidebooks until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- Due to legal working hour's restrictions for drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station