Do this because
See the best of London at your own leisure
Hop aboard the double-decker open-top bus and enjoy the best views of the city
Enjoy a free scenic Thames cruise
What to expect
See the best of London with our hop-on hop-off bus tour. With flexible, single or multi-day passes available, pick any date you’d like to hop aboard the double-decker, open-top bus for a comfortable sightseeing excursion.
Great for kids and adults, your pass offers the main sightseeing areas of London with stops at main attractions such as Big Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and many more.
The Red Official Route presents the key sights and top attractions of London including the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Eye, The Shard, Tower Bridge and Leicester Square. Crossing the river four times you are guaranteed some spectacular views of London’s stunning scenery along the Thames on this London tourist route.
Stops: Grosvenor Gardens, STA Travel, Stop Z6; Hyde Park, Queen Elizabeth Gate, To the Right of Achilles Statue stop X; Marble Arch / Speakers Corner, stop Z; Marble Arch, Park Lane, Outside Bob Forstner Showroom; Coventry Street, in Front of Shake Shack; Pall Mall East, Left of National Portrait Gallery Entrance, Stop Z; Westminster Bridge (The London Eye Side), in front of Marriot Hotel and next to the Lion Statue; York Road, outside Gail’s Bakery; Aldwych, outside One Aldwych Hotel; Aldwych, LSE, Royal Courts of Justice, Stop K; Ludgate Hill, St Paul’s Cathedral Entrance, in front of Cote Brasserie; Queen Victoria Street, in front of HSBC Bank, Stop MD; London Bridge, Monument, North of London Bridge, Stop P; Tooley Street, Left of Potters Fields Park, Stop J; Tower Hill, Tower of London, Bus stop in front of Bronze Worker Statue; Victoria Embankment, Opposite Temple Station, Stop W; Westminster Bridge (Big Ben side), in front of Westminster Pier; Horseferry Road, Junction of Thorney Street, Stop NE; Buckingham Gate, Buckingham Palace, Opposite Queens Gallery; Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria Station, Outside Grosvenor Hotel.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
1-day/24/48/72-hour London hop-on, hop-off bus ticket (depending on the option chosen)
Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic and Brazilian
One-way Thames River cruise (with 24, 48 and 72-hour ticket only)
What’s not included
The Red route main departure: Grosvenor Gardens, Stop Z4.
You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the London City Tour stops by showing your printed voucher or e-voucher when getting on board.
- The Red route start time: 09.00am / End time: 6.00pm. Frequency: every 30 minutes
LONDON CITY TOUR
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- 24, 48 and 72-hour tickets include unlimited access to all the buses and they are valid until December 2021
- The City Sampler option (1-day ticket) is only valid for the day of purchase only and it doesn't include the Thames River cruise
- For the cruises: on arriving at Westminster Pier or Tower Pier, give your cruise ticket to City Cruises' staff
- Please note that the cruise is offered as strictly subject to availability
- For subsequent journeys, simply show your valid bus ticket
- Audio guide available in 11 languages: English, Spanish, German, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic and Brazilian
- No animals or pets are allowed on board with the exception of guide dogs