Do this because
Enjoy a fully personalized tour adapted to your wishes
Admire Brussels must-sees and hidden treasures
See the places you want to see the most
Get a taste of the local authentic city life
Receive tips and recommendations from a local insider
What to expect
Head on a personalized journey through Brussels with a local. This walking tour will be fully customized to your wishes to let you spend your time visiting the places that interest you. Whether you want to see the cities highlights such as Manniken Pis or are more into exploring the world of Belgium beers, it's up to you!
Discover the iconic sights of the city together with your friendly guide. Or let them take you off the tourist paths to explore some hidden treasures. Sip some Belgium brews or taste various pralines and truffles it's all possible.
After booking, a member of the local operator will contact your to ask about your wishes and interests. They will then put together a personalized itinerary just for you and your group. The tour remains flexible, if you feel like changing direction during the tour, discuss this with your guide and make the changes you want. This tour will let you experience a Brussels that interests you, your guide is happy to share their city with you!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Private and personalized experience
Guided walking tour
Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
What’s not included
Food and drinks
- Brussels, Belgium
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Brussels. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
- Daily with flexible starting times between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
- Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Brussels, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.