Do this because
Save money with a combined ticket for the Van Gogh Museum and 1-hour canal cruise
Enjoy priority entrance to see Van Gogh's finest works
Pick up your tickets and use them on the days of your choice
See the best sights of Amsterdam
What to expect
Enjoy this combo offer that will allow you to visit one of the most important museums in the world and allow you to enjoy the beauty of Amsterdam from its famous canals. Treat yourself to a combined ticket for the Van Gogh Museum and the Canal Cruise: the Best of Amsterdam.
The Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam will take you through the life and work of one of history's and Holland's best known artists. It holds the world's largest Van Gogh collection that includes paintings, drawings and letters. Each year, 1.6 million visitors come to the Van Gogh Museum, making it one of the 25 most popular museums in the world.
To truly see the spectacular beauty of Amsterdam, you must see it from the water. The Canal Cruise will take you to many of the city’s highlights within an hour. You will see places such as the Westerkerk and the Anne Frank House. This canal cruise is the ultimate way of getting to know the city. You will find out the reasons why the canals of Amsterdam have been given World Heritage status by UNESCO.
With this ticket you can take the cruise and visit the Van Gogh Museum all in one day.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Admission to the Van Gogh Museum
1-hour canal cruise
Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Nederlands
Van Gogh Museum: your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction.
Canal Cruise: Please note that the 1hr Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. In order to pre-book a specific time-slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket for the 1 hr Canal Cruise at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam
- The Van Gogh Museum is open daily from 9.00am - 5.00pm, and on Fridays until 10.00pm
- Your booked time slot will be your entrance time to the Van Gogh Museum
- Be on time to avoid missing your timeslot
- Canal cruises operate:
- 23 March to 30 October daily from 9.00am- 10.00pm
- 31 October to 22 March daily from 9.30am -9.00pm
- The Canal Cruise time-slot must be reserved upon arrival in Amsterdam (follow your voucher instructions)
Important to know
- Disclaimer: in busy periods, a waiting time may still apply
- Please note that Canal Cruise is not wheelchair accessible
- From December through January the historic city center is uniquely decorated for the Amsterdam International Festival of Lights. All night cruises that enter the Festival area will have to pay a supplement of 6.50 euros (for adults and children). This amount must be paid on the day of the activity, at the boat