Do this because
Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands
Admire landscapes with colorful bulb flower carpets
View scaled models of the Netherlands most famous attractions, including Rijksmuseum
What to expect
Enjoy a panoramic ride to the bulb flower area around Lisse, where depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colorful bulb flower carpets in almost any color you can imagine.
Continue to the true highlight of this tour, the Keukenhof Gardens. Once a mere kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting some 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometres of footpaths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year.
Upon your return to The Hague you will be dropped-off at Madurodam to explore the park at your leisure. Feel like a mighty giant as you stroll past small-scale (1:25) replicas of famous Dutch landmarks like the Port of Rotterdam and the Rijksmuseum.
- Departure from the Hague
- A 40-minute drive to destination
- Scenic ride to the bulb flower area of Lisse
- Walk together with your guide through the flower mosaics in Keukenhof
- Discover the Keukenhof Gardens at your own during free time
- Drive approximately 40-minutes back to The Hague
- Receive your voucher for Madurodam
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Live commentary on board by a multilingual guide
What's not included
Food and drinks
Prinsessegracht 10, 2514 AN Den Haag, Netherlands
Meet your guide at the bus stop Prinsessegracht, next to ministry of finance, between the corners of Korte Voorhout and Casuariestraat.
- Every Thursday and Saturday from March to May
- Please see calendar for exact available dates and times
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This activity is operated by a multilingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour