Do this because
Enjoy this experience with a private local
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
What to expect
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Discover Rotterdam during a short but sweet excursion which will tell you all you need to know about the city, its history, the local lifestyle and the unique culture of Rotterdam during this 90-minute walking Experience. You will meet your local guide in front of the Koekela Café a very famous place in Rotterdam.
While walking through the city centre and discover the secrets behind the Witte Huis, the Local will tell you insider stories about his city and the Netherlands and also show you all the important sites and Instagram worthy places.
During your walk in the beautiful city of Rotterdam you will learn all about the local lifestyle and trends as well as get an insight into the customs and traditions of the Netherlands. This is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants, and bars to visit, and learn how to make the most out of your stay in Rotterdam.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
A Local that wants to show you his city
What's not included
Personal expenses during the Experience
Food, drinks or snacks
Nieuwe Binnenweg 79A, Rotterdam, Niederlande
Meet the Local at the starting point
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Be curious and wear comfortable clothing
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes