Do this because
Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands; Keukenhof
Enjoy a spectacular 360º panoramic view over Rotterdam and the largest harbour in Europe
Experience one of the world's largest ports in all its glory during a Harbour Cruise
Admire landscapes with colourful bulb flower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine
What to expect
Enjoy the highlights of Rotterdam and it's surroundings with just one booking!
Discover breathtaking views of the flower fields on a scenic ride through the bulb flower area before exploring the most famous tulip park in the world; Keukenhof. Inside the gardens enjoy an orientation guided tour of the park and learn about it's unique character.
During your return in Rotterdam you’ll receive your tickets for a 75 minutes harbor cruise. Where you will sail through Europe's largest functioning port on board a modern boat.
Then use your Euromast ticket to visit the highest watchtower in the Netherlands. At 185 meters high, the tower is an essential part of the skyline of the city. Here you can take in spectacular 360º panoramic views over Rotterdam.
- Departure from Rotterdam
- A 80 minute drive to the destination
- Make a scenic ride to the bulb flower area of Lisse
- Walk together with your guide trough the flower mosaics in Keukenhof
- Discover the Keukenhof Gardens during free time
- Drive in approximately 80 minutes back to Rotterdam
- Receive tickets for the Spido harbor cruise and the Euromast
- Enjoy those highlight on your own leisure
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Live commentary on board
All entrance fees
What's not included
Food and drinks
Meet your tour bus at Busparking Spido Rotterdam, Willemsplein 85 (close to the cruise terminal). Or choose to meet at the Central Station Rotterdam, Conradstraat 9. (Next to central station at the tour bus stop HH).
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This activity is operated by a multilingual guide
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The entrance tickets for the harbor cruise and Euromast:
- Are valid for 1 week (1 time use)
- these may be used on a different day then the bus tour operates
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour