Do this because
Soak up the breathtaking views from the top floor of the tower
See the replica of Gustave Eiffel’s office
Save time with the skip-the-line access
What to expect
Visit the Eiffel Tower up to the summit and discover the history of the most iconic monument of the city! Don't stand in line for hours! Skip the lines with a priority access ticket!
After a brief introduction in English to the tower’s history and design, you’ll be escorted through security and up the elevator. Coin-operated binoculars are available to view sights such as Notre Dame, the Sacré Coeur on Montmartre hill, the Arc de Triomphe, the Trocadéro and more. Enjoy:
- Unlimited time to view the city
- The vertigo-inducing transparent floor on the first level
- Information windows and interactive screens on the second level
- Restaurants on both floors with good food and great views
- Standard access to the summit with amazing views, a replica of Gustave Eiffel’s office and a classy champagne bar
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Priority access to the first and second floors by elevator
Standard access to the summit
Host (up to the second floor)
Introduction to the tower and its history
Unlimited time at the tower
History Group Shop, 38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
Don't go directly to the Eiffel Tower! Meet your representative 15 minutes before the scheduled time on your ticket at History Group Shop located on 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais,75007, Paris.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The ticket gives you priority access up to the 2nd floor (by elevator). There is no priority access to the summit.
- Due to security reasons, the summit is not accessible to people in wheelchairs or with reduced mobility
- Children from 4 years old pay the adult price
- In July and August, access to the summit is regulated by the Eiffel Tower. Access to the summit might not be available on certain days.
- To avoid possible denied entry, please do not bring large backpacks, purses or bags
- We suggest you wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking a lot