Do this because
Visit Liverpool’s iconic highlights
Personalize the tour to your own interests
Stroll past the River Mersey and Royal Albert Dock
Listen to local stories and receive insider tips
What to expect
Get the first taste of Liverpool during this kickstart Liverpool walking tour. Your friendly local guide is happy to show you anything you wish to see on your first meeting with the city whether this is some iconic must-sees or their own favorite places. You will visit some of the highlights of Liverpool such as the Royal Albert Dock, St Georges Hall, and the Liverpool Cathedral.
After booking a team member of the local operator will contact you to ask about your preferences and interests. They will then create a personalized tour matching your wishes. While strolling through the city and past the River Mersey, your guide will tell you about the cities history. Ask them anything you want to know whether you want to know some recommendations to eat, the best pubs in town, or what to do during your visit. Your guide is happy to help!
If there is anything particular you wish to see, let your guide know and they will try to personalize the tour for you and make sure you will have the kickstart introduction to Liverpool you want.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Private and personalized walking tour
Meet-up at accommodation (available on request for central locations)
What's not included
Food and drinks
Tickets to any attractions
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Liverpool. To organize, contact local operator directly to confirm the time and place.
- Daily with flexible starting times between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
- Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Liverpool, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group