Do this because
Get to know Scotland’s capital on this full-day shore excursion
Board a comfortable coach and enjoy a panoramic tour of Edinburgh’s highlights
What to expect
This one-day Edinburgh shore excursion travels through the ancient capital city of Scotland where you'll spend time exploring Holyrood Palace - home to Mary, Queen of Scots, learn all about the secrets of the Royal Mile, visit the historic Edinburgh Castle and enjoy a panoramic tour of the city centre.
Join your local guide and take in the sights and sounds of Edinburgh. You're sure to see the best of Scotland!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
A friendly, knowledgeable and experienced driver and guide
Transportation on a luxury coach
What's not included
Unit 4 Forth Industrial Estate, Edinburgh EH5 1RF, UK
Please meet your guide at the port 15 minutes before the tour departs.
- This tour departs at 9.30am
- The days on which this tour runs varies, please refer to the calendar to see availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You'll enjoy the views across the city from Arthurs Seat from Monday to Saturday only
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accomodated on this tour. If you are bringing wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- The tour provider always ensure passengers return back to their port on time, however in the rare case that you don't make it, you will be transfered to your next port of call
- Cruiseship passengers can leave the name of their cruise ship upon checkout