Do this because
Have fun driving a Hot Rod in a guided tour
Discover Cologne and its most important attractions
Admire the Cologne Cathedral, UNESCO World Heritage Site
Learn about Cologne's lifestyle
What to expect
Enjoy driving a Hot Rod in a guided tour while discovering Cologne and getting close to the Cologne Lifestyle “Dat Kölsche Jeföhl”!
The first classic Hot Rods hit the American road in the early 20s. Almost 100 years later this concept was brought to Cologne in a modern version: The miniature hot rod replicas are an absolute eye-catcher! Enjoy driving a Hot Rod in a guided tour and explore Cologne!
During this tour you’ll jet past the hotspots of the Rhine metropolis with your Hot Rod. Admire the Cologne Cathedral (UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996), pass the Cologne Old Town and explore dozens of beautiful corners in the city as the Rheinterrassen, the Zülpicher Straße, the Poller Wiesen or the Kranhäuser. Drive by the world-famous Kölsch breweries and learn about Cologne’s carnival and the big Christopher Street Day parade.
Hot Rod rental
Stolberger Str. 90D, 50933 Cologne, Deutschland
When following the Stolberger Straße you'll see a big sign "Hot Rod Brothers Köln" showing you the way to the office.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The required minimum age for this tour is 18 years
- In order to participate you need a driving license class 3 (B:passenger car) which must be shown before driving
- Your body height must be at minimum 1.60 m and at maximum 1.95 m with a hip height of 1.20 m, Maximum body weight of 125 kg
- Please remember that the 0.0 per mill alcohol limit applies
- Before the start of the tour you'll be asked to sign the acceptance of disclaimer
- This tour does not allow more than 12 people per booking
- The tours take place only in suitable dry weather for safety reasons. Tours that do not take place will be rescheduled and can be credited with a voucher in the meantime