Do this because
Explore Sportpark Müngersdorf in Cologne and the famous football stadion
Learn about the history of the area
Use your powers of deduction and find out the hidden secrete code
What to expect
Participate in this rally through the Sportpark Müngersdorf in Cologne! Get to know the Sportpark and the famous Müngersdorf stadium at eleven stations while you find out a secret code.
Today's Müngersdorf Stadium opened in 2004 and is the home of 1. FC Köln. The stadium is square, with four pylons at each corner. But beware, when the first stadium is built here in 1923, there is no FC yet and stadiums are not built square but oval with running tracks around the field. This first stadium is located from the beginning in the center of a huge sports park, and this sports park contains a secret: In this area around the stadium and distributed to eleven stations is hidden a secret code. At each station, you decipher a character. Your powers of deduction will be challenged. Of course, the characters are not in the right order. Only if you arrange them correctly at the end, you will crack the secret code.
Only the one who arranges all characters correctly at the end will get the secret code. Then you'll find out which of Cologne's dreams will come true.
Game code for city rally
Rheinenergie-Stadion, Cologne, Germany
The starting point of the rally is in Aachenerstraße at the stop Rheinenergie-Stadion (Linie 1), under the writing "STADION".
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 hour before the activity begins.
Important to know
After booking, you will receive an email with your game code. Please note that you may not receive the email until the following business day
- Enter the game code on the homepage of the provider Your City Request under "Start mission". You can start when you feel like it and find the time. You can interrupt the adventure when you want and continue playing it as soon as you want
- This activity is suitable for groups of 2 up to 6 people. The price is per person
- This tour works without a guide and without a fixed date. All you need is your charged smartphone
- The endpoint of the tour is at Jahndenkmal (just above the Jahnwiese)
- There is no recommended minimum age for participants. In order to play actively, you should be able to read and write
- Ideal for families with children, bachelor parties, and teambuilding events
- Cancellable within 30 days after purchase