Do this because
Enjoy a private tour through Brussels when the sun sets
Explore sites of exceptional architecture and incredible legends
Discover the trendy bars of Brussels and sip the best Belgian beers
What to expect
Meet your guide at the Grand Place or directly at your hotel and get ready for a tour through the main squares and the best bars in Brussels.
During 3 hours, your private guide will stop at several major tourist sites and give detailed information about the city's legends.
Your guide will also take you to the capital's trendy spots, where you can taste 6 special beers all while strolling through the beautiful streets of Brussels.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
A 3-hour guided walking tour
A tasting of 6 Belgian beers (only if selected in the order box)
Exclusive and private tour
Hotel pick-up and drop-off (optional)
What's not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned
Meet directly your guide at the Grand-Place of Brussels OR you can also schedule a pick-up service from any hotel OR anywhere else you're staying in the historic center of Brussels.
Contact the partner to communicate your pickup address using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- Book your 3-hour private beer tour at time of booking
- The 3-hour private beer tour does not include beer tastings
- If you wish to taste 6 Belgian beers in addition to the private tour, remember to book your "6 beer tastings" ticket the time of booking
- The price is a per group price: up to 10 participants or up to 25 participants
- The tour is accessible for people who are at least 16 years old and are accompanied by an adult over 18 years old
- In Belgium, the minimum age for drinking beer is 16
- The guide may ask for identification to verify the age of the participant
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you