Do this because
Discover 800 years of Dutch art and history
Admire world-famous masterpieces by Vermeer and Rembrandt
Enjoy a private, self-guided tour for your party only
Download your guide directly to your mobile phone
What to expect
Treat yourself to a wonderful day and explore one of Amsterdam’s grandest museums, the Rijksmuseum with the private audio tour available on your smartphone. Indulge in a world of classic art with the self-guided tour.
The Rijksmuseum's internationally revered collection features some of the nation’s most famous works, including historic art by Vermeer, Frans Hals, and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch,' which takes pride of place in a beautifully lit hall allowing visitors to enjoy every tiny detail. Get up close to 8,000 objects across 80 galleries, including renowned Dutch masterpieces like The Milkmaid by Vermeer.
One of the most visited museums in the Netherlands, the Rijksmuseum can have lengthy ticket lines – luckily your handy tickets get you in via the Fast Lane! It's not just paintings – the Rijksmuseum also has sculptures, an exhibition of clothing and weapons, and one of the finest libraries you'll ever see.
Rijksmuseum entrance ticket
Downloadable multimedia tour
24/7 online support through the app
What's not included
Rijksmuseum, Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands
Enter the museum via the 'Visitors with ticket' lane and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to the galleries. Your ticket is valid for the whole day, so you can grab some lunch near the museum and go back when you're done.
Important to know
- This event does not allow more than 4 people for each option
- Your ticket is valid for one entry per person. At checkout please select the number of guests that you are visiting with
- After checkout, you will receive an SMS on your phone with a link to the audio tour
- You can start and pause the tour at any time should you want to wander off the guided path and explore on your own
- Each tour has built-in maps, so there's no chance for you to get lost
- Interactive tours are filled with stories from local residents, audio guides, video clips, riddles and augmented reality
- Bring headphones with you to hear the audio guide