Do this because
Explore Amsterdam from the water
Benefit from an audio guide available in 18 languages during your cruise
Experience the -10°C temperature of the XtraCold Icebar
Enjoy three drinks at XtraCold Icebar included
What to expect
Take part in this comprehensive experience in Amsterdam. Thanks to this option you'll combine two of the city's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to XtraCold Icebar.
Visit one of Amsterdam's coolest bars, XtraCold Icebar that is comprised of more than 30 tons of ice from the walls to the counter to the furniture to the glasses, showcasing an ice sculpture display that rotates every six months. The bar maintains a temperature of -10°C, and you will be provided with appropriate thermal clothing upon arrival. Inside you will experience the thrill of the special 4D Ice Xperience: a movie projected in a room with a special floor and a wind chill effect.
Seeing Amsterdam by boat is practically mandatory during a visit and your one-hour canal cruise takes you through the city's charming UNESCO-protected canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant Golden-Age-era merchants’ houses, fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights. Your audio guide on the newly branded boat is available in 18 languages.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
1-hour canal cruise ride
Audio guide in 18 languages
Fast-track tickets to XtraCold Icebar
3 drinks at XtraCold Icebar
Amstel 194, 1017 AG Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam Icebar: Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the attraction at your booked time-slot.
Canal Cruise: You must choose your timeslot at the operator's store located in Damrak 26 as soon as possible - after your arrival in Amsterdam.
- Boat departs every 30 minutes from Lovers Canal Cruises in front of Central Station
- XtraCold Icebar is open:
- Monday-Thursday: 12.30pm-1.00am
- Friday - Saturday: 12.00pm-2.40am
- Sunday: 12.00pm-1.00am
- Canal cruise schedule: daily 9.30am-9.00pm
- During the Amsterdam Light Festival there is no 1-hour canal cruise after 4.30pm
Tourism Group International
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Visitors are required to wear face masks and to keep the distance between each other.
- Visitors under 18 are not allowed in the ice bar
- Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian