Do this because
Enjoy free entry to 7 museums for 1 day
Visit original windmills and the windmill museum
Learn about the famous Zaanstreek in the Zaans Museum
Admire the iconic Zaanse Schans
Experience the rich culture of the area
What to expect
There's no better place to go Dutch than at the pretty heritage village of Zaanse Schans. The Zaanse Schans is free to enter but there is much more to see and explore around. With the Zaanse Schans card you can enjoy all 7 museums of the Zaanstreek making the most of your visit.
Zaanse Schans is the perfect Dutch outing from Amsterdam, bringing the 18th and 19th centuries back into the present-day Netherlands. At checkout, you will book your timeslot to exchange your booking voucher for the Zaanse Schans card, once you have your card you can go ahead and visit the 7 museums at your own leisure during the day. Explore wooden houses, windmills 't Jonge Schaap and De Kat, barns, and workshops. You will feel like you've gone back in time.
Visit the Zaans Musem and the Verkade Experience, learn about windmills in the Museum World of Windmills and Museum theZaanse Tijd. Enjoy a visit to Wvershuis where families lived with their five looms, and the Coopery, where you'll see how barrels were made.This full day will let you experience the best and most of the Zaanstreek in just one day.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Tickets can only be purchased online
Entrance to the Zaans Museum and Verkade Experience
Audio guide in the Zaans Museum
Entrance to Museum World of Windmills
Entrance to Wevershuis and de Kuiperij
Entrance to houtzaagmolen ’t Jonge Schaap, verfmolen De Kat
Entrance to Museum Zaanse Tijd
Treasure hunt for children
Exchange your booking voucher for the Zaanse Schans Card at the ticket desk of the Zaans Museum, The Zaanse Time Museum, Windmill Museum or at the Zaanse Schans.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- At checkout, you will book your time slot for the pickup at the Zaanse Schans Card at the Zaans Museum, The Zaanse Time Museum, Windmill Museum, or at the Zaanse Schans.
- The card is valid only on the day you book
- Keep in mind that you need to exchange your booking voucher for the Zaanse Schans Card at the Zaans Museum ticket desk, you will receive your information book and the treasure hunt for children here
- Windmill Het Jonge Schaap is accessible with a wheelchair. Windmill De Kat is not accessible with a wheelchair.
- The Zaans museum offers a free audio guide in 8 languages (Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin)
- Parking costs are not included. If you wish, book your discounted parking ticket at checkout