Do this because
Learn about Edam Cheese with an audio guide
Taste Henri Willig cheeses after the experience
Enjoy a perfect outing for all ages
What to expect
Always wanted to know why Edam is so famous? Enter the Story of Edam Cheese Experience with your museum ticket.
Henri Willig has built an experience in Edam where the glorious history of Edam cheese is told. Learn everything about Edam cheese from the past to present.
Due to it's close proximity to Amsterdam, a visit to Edam is perfect to combine with a visit to the capital.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Spui 9, 1135 BA Edam
Show your voucher at the ticket counter before entering The Story of Edam Cheese.
Henri Willig Kaas BV
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Audio guide is available in English, Dutch and German
- Parking is available free of charge for up to 4 hours
- Tickets are available by timeslot entry for a maximum of 5 people every 15 minutes
- Due to national policy relating to the coronavirus (covid-19) the museum asks that you read the health and safety regulations before your visit
- This information can be found on your voucher after puchase
- This experience is wheelchair accessible