Do this because
Choose to rent an E-scooter for 2, 3, 4 hours or 1-day
Travel green, in silence and with zero emission on a super cool E-scooter
Explore multiple old-harbor villages, like Volendam, Monnickendam, Marken and Edam
See a working windmill, a cheese farm and learn the secrets of beer brewing
Enjoy the green grass-lands with its' grazing animals
What to expect
Rent a super cool E-scooter and ride along the Amsterdam countryside like a king. Feel the wind in your hair while discovering the most beautiful spots from Volendam and its surrounding harbor villages. The E-scooters are a perfect day out with your partner, friends and family!
Departing from Volendam you will receive suggested biking routes to explore the areas on your own.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Full battery with a range of 60 kilometers
Hardcopy map of the surroundings with recommendations where to stop along the route
GPS program to follow possible routes on your smartphone
What’s not included
Food and drinks
Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands
Pick-up your scooter at the rental company (underneath the dike of Volendam).
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
You must be in the possession of a valid driving license to drive an E-scooter. You will need to present this document at the rental office
- Note the 1-day rental is for the hours from 9.30am to 6.00pm
- To get the most from you rental pick-up your scooter at 9.30am
- You can not keep the scooter overnight
- This is a self-guided tour. You will receive clear and easy directions in order to be able to find your way
- Suggested routes are available in English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic and Japanese
- Please note the rental shop closes at 6.00pm
- When renting an e-scooter a deposit of €50 is required, which will be returned to you after giving back the (undamaged) e-scooter
- It is never allowed to rent or ride one of the tour operators vehicles when you are intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- You are not allowed to drive on the highway any of the tour operators vehicles. You are obliged to always drive on the stated bike paths.
- Always be aware of the residents and other road users
- Do not use your bell unnecessarily
- Always drive slowly when passing wanderers and other bikers
- Create enough space for other road users