Do this because
Ride along the Markermeer and the Gouwzee
Visit Fort bij Edam, Fishing villages and many Idyllic spots
Cycle without much exertion on your rechargable bike
What to expect
Rent an E-fatbike with a motor and ride along the typical Dutch landscapes. See windmills, meadows, a cheese farm and the beautiful lake on your electric bike without exerting too much effort and go forward with a speed of 25 km/hr. Hop-on and Hop-off wherever you want to enjoy the beautiful environment of the countryside of Amsterdam.
As soon as you cruise on this vehicle, other people will certainly notice you! With your suggested routes including ‘Fort bij Edam’, Fishing villages and many Idyllic spots you will ride along the most beautiful sights in the area. Cycle without much exertion through Volendam, Edam, Monnickendam and Marken. What are you waiting for?
You do not need a driver's license to drive an e-fatbike and you do not have to wear a helmet. If you prefer head protection, you can get a helmet free of charge. What is also good to know is that the e-fatbikes have a range of 60 kilometers. If the battery is empty, you can - just like on a regular bicycle - simply continue cycling. You can also decide for yourself how 'fast' your bike will go.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
GPS program to follow possible routes on your smartphone
Hardcopy map of the surroundings with recommendations to break to determine your route
What’s not included
Food and drinks
Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Choose your preferred duration and pick-up time at checkout
- Rental duration is available for 1, 2 or 3-days
- This is a self-guided tour. You will receive clear and easy directions in order to be able to find your way
- Suggested routes are available in English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese
- Driving on an E-fatbike is allowed even if you are not in the possession of a valid driving licence
- You must have biking experience to ride this E-fatbike
- You must be at least 1.65 meters in height to ride an E-fatbike
- Please note the rental shop closes at 6.00pm
- When renting a bike a deposit of €50 is required, which will be returned to you after giving back the (undamaged) bike
- It is never allowed to rent or ride one of the tour operators vehicles when you are intoxicated by alcohol or drugs
- It is not allowed to drive on the highway with our vehicles. You are obliged to always drive on the stated bike paths.
- Always be aware of the residents and other road users. It is not allowed to use your bell unnecessarily, always drive slowly when passing wanderers and other bikers and always create enough space for other road users