Do this because
Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided tour
See the highlights of the city
Explore the best of Tilburg at your own pace
What to expect
Explore Tilburg on a fun self-guided tour by bike. Enjoy a fun ride and discover some interesting fun facts along the way.
Start your self-guided tour at cafe De Spaarbank and open the link in the booking confirmation email. Enter the password you received in a separate email in the morning and you are ready to start your tour! Follow the instructions and make your way through the city center as you learn about Tilburg, its history, and the places you pass. See Puishaven, the abbey of La Trappe, and beautiful street art.
A fun and interesting tour to discover the hidden treasures of Tilburg.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
What’s not included
Noordstraat 125, 5038 EH Tilburg, Netherlands
At Noordstraat number 125. On the corner of the street at the crossing you will see a characteristic building, that is the Spaarbank and your meeting point.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour requires a minimum age of 14 years to participate
- Keep in mind that bike rental is not included, make sure to rent your own bike. You can rent a bike at: Tilburgfietsen
- You can start the tour anytime after 10.00 am
- You will receive the password to start the self-guided tour in an email from the local operator on the day of the tour
- Keep in mind that you will follow the tour on your smartphone, make sure to charge it before
- The tour can be followed on various devices