Do this because
Take in spectacular views of the city's architecture from the Wilhelminapier
Stroll around the Old Harbor and learn about the spot where Rotterdam originated
Experience breathtaking views of the city from the rooftop of Het Witte Huis
Enjoy a Meet & Taste at one of the stands in Markthal
What to expect
Explore Rotterdam in a unique way on a 2.5-hour walking tour. Experience views of the architecture on the south side of the city, ride in a watertaxi and stroll along the Old Harbour, the Cube Houses and enjoy a Meet & Taste inside Markthal.
Join an enthusiastic tour guide, admire views of the city's skyline and its spectacular architecture while walking across the Wilhelminapier.
Cross the river with a water taxi, passing under the de Erasmusbrug Bridge, to the old harbor. Stroll around the Old Harbor, learn about the spot where Rotterdam originated and pass the Cube Houses. Visit the rooftop of Het Witte Huis where you have an amazing 360-degree view over the city.
Finally, travel to the Markthal where you will get the best view of the art ceiling from the elevated walkway. Admire the colors in the 'Horn of Plenty' and Meet & Taste with an entrepreneur who will treat you to a small bite.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Professional tour guide
Voucher for a discount or a free drink at one of the stands in Markthal
Voucher for a discount for entrance to one of the Cube Houses
Postcard of Rotterdam architectural photographer Ossip van Duivenbode
Dolf Henkesplein 3072 LN Rotterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at Dolf Henkesplein (at the foot of the pedestrian bridge on Katendrecht). Please arrive at the meeting location 10 minutes prior to the tours starting time.
De Rotterdam Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not met, you will receive a notification 24 hours prior to your tours start time and be offered a full refund
- Maximum of 12 guests per tour group
- Guests must be at least 8 years old to join this activity
- Please bring a face mask, these are mandatory in the water taxi and in Markthal
- Tour is led by a multilingual guide speaking in English and Dutch
The White House terrace:
- The elevator to 'The White House' viewing roof reaches the 10th floor, then you will need to climb up 2 flights of stairs (40 steps in total)The viewing roof is not accessible for wheelchairs or mobility scootersSeating is available on the viewing roof