Do this because
Marvel at the curved mirror facade of the new Depot
Hear about the non-stop innovations to the inner city from an expert guide
Enter a penthouse terrace on the ingeniously transformed Timmerhuis (weekends)
Visit the roof of Het Witte Huis - once Europe’s tallest office building (weekdays)
Learn the roles of world-famous Rotterdam architecture firms like OMA and MVRD
What to expect
Discover Rotterdam’s striking and experimental buildings on a guided architecture walking tour. Step into iconic buildings and learn about the innovative creations by firms like OMA and MVRD.
Marvel at the striking architecture of Rotterdam Central Station and admire the curved reflecting facade of the new eye-catching Depot. Then, get to know the design concept behind Markthal combining restaurants, fresh food market and housing under a giant art ceiling.
Finally, step onto the roof of Het Witte Huis - once Europe’s tallest office building - offering views of the Maas River. Or, visit a penthouse terrace inside the ingeniously transformed Timmerhuis.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Timmerhuis penthouse terrace entrance ticket (tours booked on weekends)
Het Witte Huis rooftop entrance ticket (tours booked on weekdays)
3 postcards (Timmerhuis, Markhtal and De Rotterdam) by Rotterdam architectural photographer Ossip van Duivenbode
50% discount on Cube House entrance ticket
Wijnhaven 3, 3011 WG Rotterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide outside the entrance of Wijnhaven 3.
De Rotterdam Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tours operate with a minimum of 4 participants. In the unlikely event that your tour does not have the minimum number of participants, you will receive a notification 24 hours prior to your tour along with a full refund
- Maximum of 12 guests per tour group
- Guests must be at least 8 years old to join this activity
- Tours are led by a multilingual guide speaking in both English and Dutch
- Tours booked on weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) will visit the Timmerhuis
- Tours booked on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) will visit Het Witte Huis
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair/scooter accessible
- Note the elevator to the viewing roof on The White House reaches up to the 10th floor, then you will need to walk 2 flights of stairs with 20 steps per flight
- There is seating on the viewing roof