Do this because
Let a local architect guide you through Rotterdam
See world famous sights and architectural icons
Walk along the river Maas and admire Rotterdam's skyline
What to expect
Enjoy a two hour walk through the city of Rotterdam. You will be guided by a local architect, who will introduce you to the architectural glory and history of Rotterdam.
From the newly built Central Station you will continue, following the city icons like the modernist shopping area the Lijnbaan, to the Timmerhuis, designed by the world famous architects of OMA, and the Markthal the most unique and fancy indoor market in Europe. Your guide will lead you through the daily life and history of the city where almost each building and a corner has a story. Walk along the river Maas and see the new developments on the South bank. the tour will end by the symbol of modern Rotterdam - the Erasmus bridge.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Tickets can only be purchased online
Guided walking tour
What’s not included
Drinks and meals
Stationsplein 55, 3013 Rotterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at the main entrance of Rotterdam Central Station, under the clock.
Important to know
- During the walk there will be short breaks (10 min) to take photos, or use the bathroom or to enjoy a dutch cookie
- This walk covers a distance between 4-6 km, which requires comfortable shoes and seasonal clothing
- Please bring an umbrella, sunscreen and a bottle of water
- Tour is offered in English and Spanish
- Minimum purchase is two tickets