Do this because
Enjoy this experience with a private local
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
What to expect
Discover the historical side of Rotterdam with a passionate local who wants to share all the best kept secrets of Rotterdam.
Your excursion will start at the Nieuwe Binnenweg. You will learn about the various architectural styles from different time periods and find out how the city has changed over time. From visiting churches to discovering the history behind the Witte Huis or even Erasmus Bridge, you will encounter unique sites that an ordinary tourist tour won’t show you.
You have always known that travelling is the best way of learning, but having a knowledgeable Local by your side to give you insider tips and share local secrets is even better.
Of course, if you wish to learn about something in particular or have a special interest, just let the guide know, and he/she will adjust the itinerary for you.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
A Local that wants to show you his city
What’s not included
Personal expenses during the Experience
Food, drinks or snacks
Nieuwe Binnenweg 79A, Rotterdam, Niederlande
Meet the Local at the starting point
- Every day at 11:00am and 5:30pm, and on weekends also at 2:30pm
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Be curious and wear comfortable clothing
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes