Do this because
Walk through the Royal Apartments and amazing gardens
Learn more about the principal figures of the French monarchy
Enjoy the commented itinerary on your smartphone
What to expect
Visit the Palace of Versailles and Gardens at your own pace with this audio-guided tour available on your smartphone including entrance tickets!
Download the app on your smartphone and get ready to discover the former residence of France’s famous Sun King! You’ll explore the ornate State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors at your own pace following the audio tour on your phone. You’ll learn about the principal figures of the French monarchy of the era and the main rooms and features of the Palace.
After exploring the apartments, head out to the huge French Gardens and discover the groves and alleys designed by André Le Nôtre.
Entrance tickets to Palace of Versailles
Access to the Estate of Trianon & Coach Gallery
Audio-guided tour downloadable on your smartphone
What’s not included
Headphones - you should bring your own
Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance 'A'.
Important to know
- This activity is available for guests (age 18+)
- To access the audio-guided tour, you will have to download the App on your phone
- After booking, you will receive an SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guide
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location
- All visitors are required to submit to a security check. This cannot be skipped, and a lengthy line can form at peak times. The line is uncovered, so bring an umbrella if the weather threatens rain
- Strollers must be left at the entrance but can be used in the gardens
- You can stay in the palace & the gardens as long as you like