Do this because
Discover the masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Degas, Cézanne...
Avoid the lines at the entrance using the dedicated entrance
Enjoy the commented itinerary on your smartphone
What to expect
Explore the Musée d'Orsay at your own pace with this audio-guided tour available on your smartphone including entrance tickets!
Download the app on your smartphone and get ready to discover an impressive collection of works by the Impressionists and Expressionists – Seurat, Cezanne, Gaugin, Monet, Renoir, Manet, Van Gogh, Degas; sculptors like Rodin, Pompon, and others.
Walking through rooms, you will find how Manet’s, Cezanne’s and Degas’ creation was revolutionary for those times, always questioning the conservative, academic conceptions of 'true art' and offering new techniques and ideas.
Entrance tickets to Musée d'Orsay
Access to the permanent collection and temporary exhibitions
Audio-guided tour downloadable on your smartphone
What’s not included
Headphones- bring your own
Skip-the-line access at security checks and exhibitions
Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Present your ticket at the entrance of the venue. Use gate A1 and have your ticket visible on your phone.
Important to know
- To access the audio-guided tour, you will have to download the App on your phone
- After booking, you will receive an SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guide
- Show your smartphone ticket at gate A1. Please note that on busy days there may be a queue
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location
- Big bags and suitcases aren't allowed inside
- No locker available