Do this because
Reserved entry to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Stunning 1-hour Seine river cruise
What to expect
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with your skip-the-line ticket. Admire Paris and the main landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, the Invalides, etc…from the 2nd floor. Then take the time to go to the 1st level to walk on the glass floor.
The package also includes a fantastic 1-hour Seine river cruise to discover the heart of Paris and its unique architecture: Notre-Dame, Musée du Louvre, Musée d’Orsay, Palais de justice, etc.
The river cruise will be commented with a multilingual audio-guide. Your tickets are open during your stay and valid for any departure.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Skip-the-line tickets to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with an english speaking host
1-hour Seine river cruise
What’s not included
Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
Welcome agency Paris Trip, 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet us 15 minutes before time indicated at our welcome agency located near to the Eiffel Tower.
Important to know
- Multilingual audio-guide for the river cruise
- You can decide to join the cruise before or after the Eiffel Tower visit. You need to go first to the agency to pick up your cruise tickets.
- Entry for the Eiffel Tower is reserved at a specific time slot. Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Latecomers will not be granted entry to the tower or any form of refund even partial.
- Tickets cannot be picked up in advance and alternate meeting points are not possible
- It is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.