Do this because
Discover one of the best hiking spot of the National Park of Calanques
Follow your experienced local guide
Explore the most beautiful beach in the south of France
Be amazed by the typical landscape of Calanques
What to expect
Enjoy a 6-hour hiking with your local guide to discover the national park of the creeks, one of the most important limestone massifs in southern Provence!
Your journey starts from the Luminy university complex, in the heart of the National Park where you can quickly access some of the most beautiful beaches of creeks. After passing through a pleasant pine forest, you will go down to the picturesque Port of Morgiou where you can enjoy a coffee break.
According to your wishes and depending on the weather, you can go by a small path to the Anse de la Triperie where the famous Cosquer cave is located nearby. You will then turn back to walk along the Calanque de Morgiou and enjoy a swimming stop at the Blue Cave.
You will continue your hiking in a coastal path with some rocky passages equipped with ladders to get to Sugiton and one of these small beaches. Finally, a long swimming break and lunch break awaits you there before heading up to the Porte d'Orient.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
A 6-hour private hiking tour
What’s not included
Drink and food
Walking or sport shoes
24 Avenue de Luminy, 13009 Marseille, France
The meeting place is located at the bus stop Luminy PN (national park) des Calanques. Bus 21JET, B1, or 24 (more information on the RTM website). Be careful, there are several Luminy bus stops. This one is located just before the main entrance of the university. By public transport, it takes 50 minutes from the old port. There are many parking spaces nearby. On request, it is possible to pick you up at the following places for a shuttle bus (5 € round trip): Pointe Rouge (3 Avenue d'Odessa), Obelisque de Mazargues.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The hiking tour takes about 6 hours but the walking time is about 3 hours
- Dress for outdoor activity with comfortable shoes and clothes
- Bring a backpack, sunglasses, a hat or cap, a bathing suit, a picnic and water (at least 1.5 liters)
- Not accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems or for pregnant women
- No heart or other serious medical problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather conditions. If it's canceled due to bad weather; you will be offered another date or a full refund
- The hike can be planned earlier in case of high heat or on request
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers to take place. If it is canceled because this condition is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- This activity accepts a maximum of 14 passengers