Do this because
Your pass is valid for 1 day or 2 days
What to expect
Live a unique experience with Colorbüs, the only open-air tour of Marseille, by admiring the most beautiful monuments of the city !
Hop on board our panoramic buses and minibus convertibles and discover facts and anecdotes about the city’s most iconic monuments. You can get off as many times as you like at our 25 stops to explore the city, then join the tour whenever you like.
On board our double decker panoramic buses and admire the historic heart and must-see places of Marseille! With its 14 stops, our red tour will take you to the Old Port, Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica, Vallon des Auffes, Corniche Kennedy, Saint-Victor Abbey, La Major Cathedral, Mucem and many other authentic places.
Aboard our minibus cabriolets, discover the southern districts of Marseille. With its 11 stops, our blue tour offers a walk between the softness of the seaside and the village atmosphere.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
86 Quai du Port, Marseille, France
The tour departs from the storefront of the Colorbus agency.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Original headphone commentary is available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- The pass is valid for 1 or 2 service day(s) (not for 24 or 48 hours)
- The visit lasts approximately 1 hour 15 minutes
- Red Line Stops: Departure: Vieux-Port / Hôtel de Ville | Stop 2: La Criée | Stop 3: Palais du Pharo / Fort Saint-Nicolas | Stop 4: Plage des Catalans (temporarily closed) | Stop 5: Vallon des Auffes | Stop 6: Vallon de l'Oriol / Corniche J.F. Kennedy | Stop 7: Notre-Dame de la Garde | Stop 8: Abbaye Saint-Victor | Stop 9: Place aux Huiles | Stop 10: Vieux-Port / Canebière | Stop 11: Capitainerie | Stop 12: La Major Cathedral / Le Panier | Stop 13: Joliette / Les Docks / Les Terrasses du Port | Stop 14: MuCem / Fort Saint-Jean
- Blue Line Stops: Departure: Vieux-Port / Hôtel de Ville | Stop 2: Préfecture | Stop 3: Prado Shopping / Stade Vélodrome | Stop 4: Cité Radieuse Le Corbusier | Stop 5: Hippodrome Borély | Stop 6: Vallon de l'Oriol / Corniche J.F. Kennedy | Stop 7: Parc Valmer | Stop 8: Vallon des Auffes | Stop 9: Palais du Pharo / Fort Saint-Nicolas | Stop 10: Place aux Huiles | Stop 11: MuCem / Fort Saint-Jean