Do this because
Enter the magical world of Harry Potter with entrance to Warner Bros. Studio
Enjoy a fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of props, costumes and animatronics used in the films
Hear hilarious stories anecdotes about the cast straight from the set
What to expect
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. Enjoy previously unheard anecdotes from the expert guides before taking a unique walk behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Amongst the hundreds of things to do, see and experience you'll be able to see the original Hogwarts Express, pretend you're a student by entering the Great Hall, gather your final bit of shopping for the term ahead from Diagon Alley, discover the secrets behind how the film was made, and even find yourself in the Potion's classroom. You'll even be able to take a flying lesson on this tour, and reward yourself with a thirst-quenching Butterbeer.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour of London
Return transportation on a luxury air-conditioned coach
Free Wi-fi on board
What’s not included
Food and beverages
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road SW1W 9TP
Please meet your coach at gate 19 for 8.15 am departures and gate 0 for all other departure times.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 10 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please be at the gate at least 15 minutes before the departure times. Your gate number depends on your departure time. Please go to Gate 19 for your 08:15am departure time. Please go to Gate 0 for 09:15am, 10:15am, 11:15am, 12:15pm or 1:45pm departure times
- Departure gates may change at short notice, therefore it is important that the departure gate is double-checked on arrival at Victoria Coach Station. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure for check in
- You will receive an individual timed entry on arrival at the Warner Bros. Studio and will be given a minimum of 4 hours for the visit. Tour duration is normally 7- 7.5 hours subject to traffic and the tour and this may involve some waiting time
- Children aged 3 to 4 need tickets for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle
- At the end of your tour, you will be dropped off in/near Victoria Railway station however this is subject to change due to road closures in the area