Do this because
Get into the Harry Potter spirit as you watch the first movie on board
Step into the wizarding world as you explore the real Great Hall and Diagon Alley
Discover the original props, costumes and effects from the film series
See what all the fuss is about as you sip on a frothy cup of Butterbeer™
What to expect
Get your hands on some of the most coveted tickets around and experience the magic of Harry Potter™ with the incredible Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. This unique walking tour promises to take you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. You’ll learn some closely guarded secrets about the special effects and animatronics behind this movie magic and see what has made these films so popular all over the world.
Step onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine. This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the iconic platform wall. The scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios including the last scene in which grown-up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank of Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. You’ll visit Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes. Then, you can snap a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure… unless the goblins find you first!
Your tour doesn’t end there. You’ll step inside the Great Hall, explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures as you step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley and check out the iconic shop fronts. As you stroll around the Studios, you’ll see Harry’s Nimbus 2000, Hagrid’s motorcycle and more and rediscover other memorable sets from the film series like the Gryffindor common room. You’ll even get to see what lies behind the magic and how the creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London (3.5-hour visit)
Return transportation on a double-decker branded bus
Butterbeer™ (if chosen at purchase)
What’s not included
Food and beverages
Digital guide (available for £4.95 at the attraction)
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher to the departure point at Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way. Please arrive early as check-in closes 15 minutes before departure. It will take approximately 90 minutes to reach the attraction, traffic permitting.
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- Entrance times in the calendar refer to the start of the tour at the attraction
- Please arrive in plenty of time
- Full confirmation will be provided on your voucher after booking
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Entrance times in the calendar refer to the start of the tour at the attraction. Customers must check-in at the meeting point before the indicated departure time in order to reach the attraction on time. Late arrivals will not be refunded
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am) / 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am) / 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am) / 12:00pm Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am) / 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am) / 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am) / 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm) / 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm) / 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm) / 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- Please note that return buses depart three and half hours after the studio tour begins
- Please note that there's a fee for children aged 3 to 4 for transportation as they require a seat on the bus. Infants under 2 travel for free but still require a ticket. Entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children under 4
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods
- Social distancing measures are in place throughout your experience, on the branded bus and at the studio
- Temperature checks will be carried out upon entry to the studios. If your temperature is above 38 degrees, your party will not be able to enter. The cost of your ticket will be refunded but not the cost of the return transportation. You would also need to make alternative arrangements to get home