Do this because
Uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter™ film series
Walk through Hogwarts Hall, Diagon Alley and Gringotts Wizarding bank
Discover the artistry, animatronics and technology used to create the Harry Potter™ films
What to expect
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many of the things that the camera never showed on this fascinating tour. From breathtakingly detailed sets to stunning costumes, props and animatronics, the Warner Bros. Studio offers a unique showcase of the extraordinary British artistry, technology and talent that went into making the most successful film series of all time.
The Making of Harry Potter tour offers visitors the ultimate opportunity to step on to authentic sets, discover the magic behind spellbinding special effects and explore the behind-the-scenes secrets of the Harry Potter films. Walk the original stone floors of the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall, encounter animatronic creatures and wander down Diagon Alley as you step behind the scenes. For the first time ever, visitors are invited to enter the set of Gringotts Wizarding Bank, the biggest expansion to date. This permanent addition allows visitors to walk through the Gringotts bank itself, the Lestrange vault, a gallery of goblins and so much more.
So get ready to relive the magic of this incredible world through the eyes of the filmmakers who brought Harry Potter to life.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Return transport from central London
Admission to the Warner. Bros studios: The Making of Harry Potter
What’s not included
38-51 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0DG
Meeting point: 38-51 Bedford Way, Bloomsbury, London WC1H 0DG (on Bedford Way, just outside the hotel's courtyard, by Bedford Way Bus Stop).
Axis & Globe Travel Ltd.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 21 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Audio guides can be purchased on-site for around £4.95. They are narrated in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian.
- Please note all children aged 5 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under 4 years old go free. Please pick up their free ticket at checkout
- Please note that the timings are as below, timing depends on the purchased timeslot:
- Meet and greet at the meeting point by a representative at 10.00am or 8.00am
- Departure by coach to Warner Bros. studios at 10.15am or 8.15am
- Admission to the Warner Bros. studios at 11.30am or 9.30am
- Return to the coach (in the same bay as drop-off) at 3.30pm 1.30pm
- Drop off at the Royal National Hotel at 4.45pm or 2.45pm