Do this because
Snap fantastic selfies with all of you favourite stars, past and present
Go beyond the waxworks as you explore Madame Tussauds' other exhibits
Dive into the incredible universes of Star Wars and Marvel
What to expect
Get up close and personal with all of your favorite celebrities as you snap amazing selfies with movies stars of the past and present at Madame Tussauds. This London attraction has been showcasing waxworks since 1884 and today boasts more than 300 life-like wax figures but there's much more than just figures.
Prepare to take a trip through 400 years of London’s history on a fascinating taxi ride before joining the Royal Family in the most regal of settings. Go to a galaxy far, far away with the icons of the Star Wars universe and embrace the glitz and glamour of Hollywood as you meet everyone from Beyonce to Spider-Man and Marvel Super Heroes.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Admission to Madame Tussauds
18 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LQ, UK
Your ticket is only valid for the selected date and time.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that Madame Tussauds reserves the right to remove or alter figures and close areas of the attraction at their discretion without prior notice
- Madame Tussauds is a fully interactive experience and you are allowed to touch the figures. Cameras and photography are allowed in all areas of Madame Tussauds
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18+
- Eating and drinking is not permitted
- Pushchairs are not permitted within the attraction and must be left in the cloakroom on arrival
- No animals or pets (apart from seeing-eye dogs, guide dogs and hearing-ear dogs) are permitted