Do this because
Get a unique picture of you pushing a trolley on Platform 9 ¾
See some unique Harry Potter film locations in London up-close
See Platform 9 ¾, 12 Grimmauld Place and walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
Enjoy a bus tour around London and join the magical world
What to expect
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of the capital’s best Harry Potter film locations.
Along the way, your guide will keep you entertained with tales of Harry Potter wizardry and also show off the familiar London attractions that inspired J.K. Rowling when she wrote her award-winning books.
Learn insider tales of how the films were made and chat with fellow muggles in your group about magic and all things Harry Potter as you see the sites.
You will get to visit Number 12, Grimmauld Place, home of the Black family of wizards in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and as you walk around your guide will regale you with tales of Sirius Black who fought evil Lord Voldemort.
Among the locations, you will get to see the site that was used to create the Leaky Cauldron pub, which served as a gateway to Diagon Alley for muggles. Kings Cross Station is where you will see the famous Platform 9 ¾ which makes a great location for photographs.
After three hours of exploring the magical world that Harry Potter lived in, your tour finishes at King’s Cross station in central London, and your guide will happily point you in the right direction for your on-going travel.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Transport by air-conditioned mini coach
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel / St Pancras Rail station, London, United Kingdom
- Please meet your guide at the top of the steps that lead up to the car park in front of St Pancras Renaissance Hotel / St Pancras Rail Station.
- Operating days may vary, please check the calendar for availability
Brit Movie Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 14 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time. The nearest underground station is Kings Cross St Pancras. Head towards the St Pancras Station clock tower on Euston Road. The guide will be waiting for you at the top of the steps that lead up to the car park in front of St Pancras Renaissance Hotel / St Pancras Rail Station
- All participants under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over)
- Tour will end at Kings Cross Station (Euston Road, London, Greater London N1 9AL)