Do this because
Create your own itinerary from over 65 top choices
Save up to 30% on admission to your choice of top London attractions
Get your pass instantly and print it out or use it directly on your phone
What to expect
Explore London at your own pace and get up to 30% off admission ticket prices with Go City's London Explorer pass. Choose your favorite 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 activities from a list of over 65 popular attractions and tours.
Visit the Tower of London! The fortress was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site and is one of London's most famous landmarks. Learn about its history and legends, admire the crown jewels and meet the Yeoman Warders that have been guarding the Tower since Tudor times. After your visit, why not go on a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames? To finish off your day, go up the Shard for a breathtaking birds-eye-view of the city!
Your choice of 65+ attractions includes:
- The View from The Shard
- City Cruises Thames River Pass
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower Bridge
- St Paul's Cathedral
- 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off London Bus Tour
- Kensington Palace
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- Cutty Sark
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Wembley Stadium Tour
... and many more! For the most up-to-date line-up please check out the guide.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Digital Go City London Explorer Pass is loaded with credits valid for admission to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions of your choice. 1 credit = 1 attraction
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Enjoy maximum flexibility! All unused passes can be cancelled for free up to 2 years after the purchase date
- The list of attractions can change at any time without notice. Some attractions require a reservation or might be temporarily unavailable. Please check the individual attraction pages or the guide for up-to-date information on opening hours and closures
- Your Explorer Pass is valid for 2 years from the purchase date. Once used at your first attraction, the pass will expire after 60 days and/or once you visited the number of attractions selected at checkout
- After purchase, the pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed out
- Passes are personal and can't be transferred