Do this because
Watch the fantastic Changing of the Guards ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
Take a fascinating guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral
Relax on the river on a scenic Thames cruise
What to expect
With an enormous city like London, full of iconic landmarks, parks and buildings, it's hard to know where to begin your adventures. Luckily, on this tour you can experience all of London's best, biggest, most beautiful sights all in one day. With your fantastic guide on board with you, you'll never be left wondering what you're seeing: they will regale you with stories of London's fascinating history, varied culture and beguiling intrigue. Without ruining all the surprises which this tour entails, you will see the Albert Memorial, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and much, much more!
One of the most exciting parts will be witnessing the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, where the guard keeping watch over the Queen takes leave of his post and is immediately replaced by another. You can expect fantastic regalia, marching, and a band: the best of British pomp and ceremony. You will also get to visit St Paul's Cathedral and explore its enormous dome, hearing how Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece took 35 years to complete. Next you'll head to the formidable Tower of London which was built by William the Conqueror in 1066 and which holds a whole host of gruesome and fascinating history.
To top the day off, you'll head on a gorgeous cruise down the infamous River Thames, allowing you to see the city from a new perspective and to relax on the water. There's no better introduction to this vast and beautiful city than this full-day tour.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Personal audio headset
USB charging on-board
What’s not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Victoria Coach Station, London SW1W, UK
This tour departs from Victoria Coach Station. Please meet at the Welcome Desk, in-front of gates 1 and 2 where you will be greeted by your tour guide. Please note that the coach station is a 10-15 minute walk from the train and Underground station.
- This tour operates daily and leaves at 9.00am
- Please arrive at 8.30am to allow for boarding
- The tour will finish at around 5.00pm
Evan Evans Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that unfortunately there is no disabled access within the White Tower at the Tower of London, and there are a number of stairs
- If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, you will instead see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and during special events. On these days, you will stop for photographs at the Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London
- Due to refurbishment works taking place at 'Big Ben', you will notice that there is scaffolding covering this iconic site. Renovation is due to be completed in 2021