Do this because
Delve into the history of two iconic London landmarks
Marvel at the dazzling Crown Jewels collection
Enjoy a scenic cruise along the River Thames
Tuck into traditional English fish and chips
Follow in the footsteps of Jack The Ripper as you visit his hunting ground
What to expect
Kick off your day at one of London's most iconic attractions, St. Paul's Cathedral. With no fewer than seven chapels, countless statues and priceless artwork inside, there are historical and religious treasures around every corner at St Paul's. You'll have the chance to dive into the history of this stunning cathedral with the help of your informative audio guide before heading off to your next stop of the day, The Tower of London.
You'll discover the Tower's disturbing past as you see the place where many spies, criminals and queens met their bloody end. However, it's not all blood and gore, the Tower of London is also home to the priceless Crown Jewels collection which includes the world's largest cut diamond among crowns, robes and other ceremonial regalia.
After you've admired the jewels, you'll make your way to Tower Pier and hop on the next available boat for a cruise along the River Thames. Enjoy London from a new perspective as you admire the waterfront on your way to Westminster Pier. It's the perfect way to take in the city without the traffic!
You'll round off your tour in Whitechapel, the hunting ground of the killer known as Jack the Ripper. Your expert guide will take you to the real-life murder locations and paint a picture of life in Victorian London during that period while giving you the facts about the murders. You'll visit Spitalfields Market and see the Ten Bells pub, before heading to one of London's oldest, most authentic 'chippies' for some traditional fish and chips.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Personal audio headset
USB charging on-board
Entry to St Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
A taster of fish and chips
What’s not included
Additional food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UK
Afternoon tour at 1.00pm: Please meet your guide at The Original London Visitor Centre (Trafalgar House, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James, SW1Y 5BL)
Jack the Ripper tour at 7.00pm: Please meet your tour at the Evan Evans Office (258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1BS)
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Evan Evans Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of your tours
- This tour is not recommended for children under 17 years old
- On Sundays and during special events, St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. On those days, the tour will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London
- If you wish to spend longer at the Tower of London, you are welcome to use your river cruise ticket on another day before March 2023
- Travel between the end of the afternoon tour and the Jack the Ripper tour is not included
- Your afternoon tour will finish at around 5.30pm at Westminster Pier and the Jack the Ripper tour will end at around 10.00pm at Trafalgar Square
- Please note that a taster of fish and chips is included in this tour, it is not a full meal. You'll collect it rom Poppies restaurant before continuing on your walking tour.