Do this because
Discover the city in an original and tasty way
Get to know Leuven's local specialties with your expert guide
Dive into the local culture by tasting local specialties
What to expect
Yes, Leuven is a beautiful city, but did you know it is also a tasty town? During this guided private tour through the city centre, you get to taste it: Leuven is sweet. Your guide will take you to some of the city's must-sees such as the impressive city hall, the Oude Markt or the Groot Bagijnhof. On the way, you will take a little break to try some local culinary specialties.
You will discover that Leuven is not just the beer capital, but is also the banana capital of the world. Learn about the holes in cheese, and you might even take a bite from the local Whale. And of course, you'll be indulged with some delicious Belgian chocolates! Are you hungry yet?
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
4-hour private walking tour
Guide speaking English and Dutch
Tasting of a champagne beer and 5 different local specialties (or premium option with 7 tastings)
- Leuven Leisure, Tiensestraat, Louvain, Belgique
The tour starts at the Leuven Leisure Office in Leuven city center.
- Daily between 9.30 am and 7.00 pm
Receive a 75% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Choose for the premium tasting checkout to enjoy two extra tastings during the tour
- Please note that most specialty shops are closed on Sundays and Mondays
- If you have any allergies, please let the local supplier know directly
- Keep in mind that the minimum age to drink alcohol in Belgium is 18
- his tour has a fixed price for up to 10 persons, any extra person will pay for one person only
- Upon checkout, you will be asked to indicate the starting time of your choice. The local operator will contact you to confirm the time and date you booked