Do this because
Get to know Ghent through the eyes of a local guide
Discover the history and magnificent architecture of the city
Personalize your experience on a 3 to 6-hour private tour
What to expect
Enjoy a personalized tour with a passionate guide who will show you all the hidden gems and make you discover the history of one of Belgium’s oldest cities!
Meet your guide wherever your want in the center of Ghent, and head out to the magnificent gothic buildings, some of which are listed as World Heritage Sites.
If you have any special requests, this tour can be fully customized to your needs and taste. Just let your guide know your wishes in advance and he will fine-tune the perfect walking tour for you.
Get lots of interesting facts about what you will see from your experienced guide and explore the sites that interest you from the following list:
- Saint Bavo’s Cathedral
- The market square,
- The City Hall
- The churches of St. Nicholas, St. James, and St. Michel
- The Graslei and Korenlei
- And much more!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Exclusive and private tour
A 3-hour or 6-hour guided walking tour
Pick-up wherever you want in the historic center of Ghent
Tours defined according to your needs
What’s not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned
Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Ghent.
Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tour defined according to your needs and preferences
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The price is a per group price: up to 10 participants, up to 15 participants, or up to 25 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you