Do this because
Enjoy this experience with a private local
Discover what the everyday life of a local looks like
Learn where the city gets its characteristic ambience from
What to expect
This experience is provided by a private local.
You only have an hour to fall in love with Cologne? Challenge accepted!
Discover Cologne during a short but sweet excursion during which you will learn the most intriguing facts about the history, the local lifestyle, and the contemporary transformation of the city. You will meet your local guide in front of the Cathedral and go on our stroll from there.
By seeing Cologne through the eyes of a local, discover what everyday life looks like and find out where the city gets its characteristic ambiance from.
While walking through Cologne, you will discover its parks, monuments, and historical architecture with a local, so this is also your chance to get insider tips about the best cafes, restaurants, and bars to visit during your time here, and find out how to make the most out of your visit.
This is the perfect Experience for someone visiting the city for the first time or for someone that wants to rediscover it.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
A Local that wants to show you his city
What’s not included
Personal expenses during the Experience
Food, drinks or snacks
Domkloster 4, 50667 Köln, Deutschland
Meet your local guide right in front of the Dionysos Fountain.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Be curious and wear comfortable clothing
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed
- Be 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes