Do this because
Take part in a very entertaining journey through the history of the Cologne Carnival
Discover Cologne and its Carnival traditions during a city rally
Solve tasks at 12 different stops
Save the famous Carnival by solving even the last task
What to expect
Take part in a very entertaining journey through the history of the Cologne Carnival and visit during this city rally 12 stations where you solve tasks!
Carnival in Cologne has existed since time immemorial. It is a funny hustle and bustle on Fastelovend, the evening before a long Lent. Imagine the following situation in 1905: Suddenly the Prussians come to Cologne. They can't take a joke and ban the carnival. But they didn't count on the people of Cologne. From today on, they promise the Prussians, the carnival will be organized. And to be able to organize everything properly, they spread the carnival over six days and start celebrating as early as on Weiberfastnacht.
But watch out! This order is in danger. Bad excesses threaten the Cologne carnival. The alcohol level rises too much already in the morning hours... This is a danger you must ward off. There are 12 stations. Each station stands for a special custom of the Cologne Carnival. Therefore it is important that you solve all tasks. Only when you have solved the task at the last station, you have preserved all the customs for the people of Cologne and saved the carnival: Kölle Alaaf!
Game code for city rally
Alter Markt, Cologne, Germany
The starting point for the rally is at Alter Markt at the column of Jan von Werth.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 hour before the activity begins.
Important to know
- After booking, you will receive an email with your game code. Please note that you may not receive the email until the following business day
- Enter the game code on the homepage of the provider Your City Request under "Start mission". You can start when you feel like it and find the time. You can interrupt the adventure when you want and continue playing it as soon as you want
- This activity is suitable for groups of 2 up to 6 people. The price is per person
- There is no recommended minimum age for participants. In order to play actively, you should be able to read and write
- This tour works without a guide and without a fixed date. You only need your charged smartphone
- The endpoint of the tour is at the Festival Hall Gürzenich
- Ideal for bachelor parties, team building, and groups with children (see also the child-friendly city rally in Cologne)
- Cancellable within 30 days after purchase