Do this because
Explore the city renowned for its Art Nouveau buildings
Hear about the emblematic buildings in Brussels from a knowledgeable guide
Don´t miss out on the chance to discover the architectural gems
What to expect
If you are an architecture lover then the Art Nouveau walking tour is especially for you!
Along with your local guide, take the tram to the Bailli neighborhood, where the largest number of Art Nouveau buildings in Brussels is located. During your tour, you will learn everything about the origins and the development of Art Nouveau.
Your tour will end in front of the former home and workshop belonging to one of the founders of this artistic movement: Victor Horta. If you are still thirsty for artistic discoveries don't miss the chance to visit the interior of the house of the architect Victor Horta by yourself.
Receive lots of interesting facts about what you will see from your experienced guide and explore the following sites:
- “Old England House” (Musical Instruments Museum)
- Hotel Tassel, built by Victor Horta in 1893/1894
- Van Rysselberghe House, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe in 1912
- Hotel Otlet, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe and Henry van de Velde from 1894-1898
- Hotel Goblet d’Alviella, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe in 1882
- Hotel Ciamberlani, built by Paul Hankar in 1897
- The house of painter René Janssens, built by Paul Hankar in 1898
- Architect Armand Van Waesberghe
- The Beukman house, built by Albert Roosenboom in 1900
- The private home of architect Paul Hankar
- Victor Horta Museum
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
What’s not included
The tram or bus tickets
The ticket to the Horta museum
Grote Markt, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Meet directly your guide in front of the City Hall, at the Grand Place of Brussels. Your guide will be easily recognizable thanks to his white umbrella with the Bravo Discovery logo.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- The maximum amount of participants of this tour is 25 people
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you