Do this because
Discover Belgium’s hidden gem
Admire the countless statues of the City Hall
Walk through the ancient heart of Leuven
What to expect
Let your guide take you on a breathtaking walk through the ancient heart of Leuven, a small Belgian town known as a student city.
The visit will start with the discovery of the Grote Markt, in it we will find the imposing Church of San Peter and the famous City Hall, a masterpiece of Gothic Brabantine architecture. You will learn more about the story of Father Damien, considered a hero, in the town where he studied.
Although the city is less well known than others such as Bruges or Ghent, it is worth getting to know every spot that this beautiful Flemish city has to offer.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
6-hour private day tour
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What’s not included
Food and beverage
Depart at 10.00am (arrive a bit earlier) at any spot in Brussels (highly recommended) or another under request (out of Brussels need to be quoted). Contact the partner to communicate your address using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
Your guide will be identifiable by his black jacket and umbrella with the name of Buendía Tours and Niceday Tours. Tours or Niceday tours will be waiting at the spot indicated.
- Every day at 10.00am
- No tours the 1st of January and the 25th of December
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 15 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The price includes the number of participants, the driver, and the private guide. 3 options: 1 to 7 people (price per group), 8 to 18 people (price per group), 19 to 48 people (price per group). Please select the option preferred in the order box
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Scandinavian languages speaking guide
- Feel free to bring or buy your own food and drinks
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Wear comfortable shoes