Do this because
Enjoy the freedom of a personalized tour
Discover the hidden gems of the city
Explore Brussels with a local guide
What to expect
The best way to explore a new city is with a local. Join this personalized walking tour to visit all the must-sees of Brussels with a local guide. See the famous Mannekin Pis and other iconic sights of the city and anything else that interests you or you wish to pass by as this tour can be completely customized.
Admire the Sint-Michiels Kathedraal and the Atomium. If you prefer to explore Belgium cuisine, your guide will take you on a journey to try some authentic meals such as moules marinières and frites or pralines and truffles!
After booking, a member of the local operator will contact your to ask about your wishes and interests. They will then put together a personalized itinerary just for you and your group. The tour remains flexible, if you feel like changing direction during the tour, discuss this with your guide and make the changes you want.
It doesn't matter what you want, your guide will help you to create the tour best fitted for you. One thing for sure, you will see the best of Brussels and your guide will make sure you will feel like a local in the city in no time!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Private and personalized experience
Guided walking tour
Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
Tips and recommendations from a local insider
What’s not included
Food and drinks
- Brussels, Belgium
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Brussels. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Brussels, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.